1. Sandblaze Digitals Pvt Ltd is serious about protecting your online privacy. We respect the privacy of data entrusted with / received by us as you visit our website and (or) use our service(s).
3. We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you visit our pages and when you use our services.
5. If Sandblaze Digitals Pvt Ltd is involved in an acquisition, merger, or sale, then your personal information may be transferred. We will notify you before transferring your personal information.
6. When you enquire about any of our service(s), we may collect your contact information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, geographic location, phone number, or any combination of such information. Subject to this notice and the terms, we will use such data, including without limitation, send you communication for the service(s); send you requested information about the service(s); assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable service(s); respond to customer service requests, concerns, and questions.
7. Private and Sensitive data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel, and it is protected and encrypted with digital signatures.
8. Whenever you visit our website, we will automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your cookie information, IP address, and the page you visited. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
9. We use this information for purposes like (i) fulfilling your requests for certain services and (ii) contact you about the services.
10. We may use the information to understand how our Users as a group would use our services and resources provided on our site.
11. We may use the information provided by the users about themselves when they are placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
12. This policy shall be legally binding on you and Sandblaze Digitals Pvt Ltd, on different activities one our websites including, but not limited to browsing through our websites, on obtaining various paid services, consultations for whatsoever purposes between you and Sandblaze Digitals Pvt Ltd.
13. The information provided by the user would help us to respond more effectively to the customer service requests and other support requirements and we will continuously strive to improve our website services based on the feedback we receive from you.
16. By using this Site you signify your acceptance of this policy and the terms of our service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the changes to this policy will be deemed that you have acceptance of those changes.
17. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and we will take proper security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information, password, username, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
18. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to resolve the disputes and in enforcing our agreements.